– As of April 27, 2015, Ian and I have officially been married for six years. What whaaaat?
– I have a FOUR YEAR OLD and a SIX YEAR OLD! Where is the time going?
– I have been sick for what seems like forever.
– I’m currently working on a rebrand that I am really excited for. And even though I just changed my website, it’s going to be changing again soon (in a big way!) so be on the look out for that. I might even do a fun little giveaway once it’s all done.
– I am booking up like crazy and I don’t know the next weekend I have off. Which is CRAZY and AWESOME.
– Wedding season is in full swing, which means I am spending way too much time in front of my computer answering emails or editing. But I’m SO thankful for a busy season!
– I recently bought a turntable and have been listening to a lot of vinyl, but I still love making playlists.I’m notorious for making way too many mixes and I almost always have the same songs on them (just in a different order or combined with other songs). Maybe I was a DJ in another life. It’s one of my favorite things to do.
Anyway. A good playlist is crucial for times like these and I’m sharing my favorite for this week. Stay tuned for more!
What are you listening to lately?